Do you know about COSMOS products? I know there are many people who know very little about it but there is so much more that you need to know about COSMOS certification and why COSMOS-certified products are important to you. Don’t worry, we will help you to clear all your doubts with the help of our experts. Our experts and professionals have full knowledge of cosmetics and Ayurveda.
What is COSMOS certification?
We are the COSMOS products manufacturer, so it is our duty to help you know about the COSMOS certification and its importance. The COSMOS certification works as a guarantee for the customers that they are getting natural and organic products for their skincare and haircare. COSMOS is used to define the criteria, and it is the duty of the companies to ensure that their products come under the given criteria and that they are genuinely natural and organic. These cosmos natural products are made with the highest feasible sustainability practices.
The COSMOS standards are managed by a not-for-profit international independent association and they are guided by the four core principles:
- Using manufacturing and processing that are made in a clean environment and that are respectful of the environment and human health.
- promoting the use of products derived from respecting biodiversity and organic agriculture.
- respecting the environment and using natural resources more responsibly.
- Developing and integrating the concepts of “green chemistry”.
The COSMOS certification imposes an obligation on the manufacturers of cosmos products, requiring them to offer their customers cosmos cosmetics and natural products. The company has to work according to the strict regulatory framework that is provided by the organisation so that people can get the cosmos natural products. Cosmos certification also helps in avoiding multiple certifications or ingredients’ approval and offers a more coherent accreditation to the customers on the final Cosmos cosmetics.
There are two types of cosmos certification that companies need to obtain to become cosmos product manufacturers:
- COSMOS organic: This certification is available for products that comply with all the standards of the COSMOS and contain the required percentage of organic ingredients.
- COSMOS Natural: This type of COSMOS certification is provided for products that comply with the COSMOS standards but do not meet the minimum organic percentage that is required.
Do you know about the COSMOS signatures? Don’t worry if you don’t know, we will help you to know about it as we are the leading cosmos products manufacturer and offer you cosmos cosmetics to give you naturally glowy skin. The COSMOS standards have four signatures for offering the cosmos’ natural products that are as follows:
- NATURAL COSMOS signature
- Signature APPROVED BY COSMOS
- CERTIFIED BY COSMOS signature
- COSMOS ORGANIC sig
Why should you choose us?
One of the most solid reasons for choosing us is the Cosmos Certification products that are offered to our customers to make sure that they get organic and natural products. As a leading manufacturer of cosmos products, it is our responsibility to make you aware of the need for COSMOS certified products so that you only get the best.